Main Menu



Translate Page

Transcript and Records Requests


How to order Transcripts or Deferred Action (immigration paperwork):

(Effective February 2, 2015)

Current Student or Alumni who attended or graduated within the current year:

Contact School Registrar of your current/last high school of attendance.

Alumni who last attended or graduated more than one year ago:

Print and complete the Transcript and Records Request Form (English/ Spanish) and submit a copy of your photo ID.  This form and photo ID must be turned in at the District Office when you submit your request:

Gilroy Unified School District 
Attn:  Liz Barron
7810 Arroyo Circle
Gilroy, CA 95020
(669) 205-4000

By law, transcripts are considered a confidential legal document.  Gilroy Unified School District is allowed to release this information with written permission from the Alumni 18 years or older. Proper identification must be presented at the time of the request along with payment in full. Alumni must give written permission for records to be released for mailing or pickup by anyone other than themselves.

*Note: Any records not picked up within 10 days will be mailed to the Alumni

Only completed forms will be processed.  Do not send email requests. 

There is no “RUSH” service available.


Requests are ONLY processed on Mondays for mailing or pickup by Friday.

Requests received Tuesday-Friday will be processed the following Monday.

TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM (to be submitted at the District Office)

Complete and submit these forms to the District Office if you graduated more than one year ago.


$10.00 each request

ALL records are official (signed and sealed in an envelope) 

PAYMENT IN FULL must be received at time of request.

Payment must be made by check or money order payable to GUSD.

If you have questions, contact your current/last school of attendance or Gilroy Unified School District Office at (669) 205-4000