Child Nutrition & Student Meals
GUSD is serving FREE meals for all Gilroy children, ages 18 and younger.
All children in the community qualify to participate in the meals program and do not have to meet income eligibility requirements.
FREE meals for all Gilroy children, ages 0-18, are served from noon-2 p.m. on TUESDAYS and FRIDAYS at these seven schools.:
- Eliot Elementary
- Glen View Elementary
- Luigi Aprea Elementary
- Rod Kelley Elementary
- Rucker Elementary
- South Valley Middle
- Solorsano Middle
Tuesday meal bags will have meals through Friday morning and Friday meal bags will have meals through Tuesday morning. Children are still receiving meals for all seven days of the week (breakfast, lunch and supper).
Meal bags can be picked up at the following school sites at the times listed and children are not required to be present. A parent or guardian can pick up bags for children in their household. No identification is necessary.
more than a meal
Meal applications make a difference. The first time a family visits a school to pick up meals, they will be asked to complete an application to determine eligibility for free or reduced meals.
Applications help our district and schools receive much-needed funding.
Complete an application EVERY school year to ensure your child
doesn’t lose their free and reduced-price meal eligibility:
- Fill out one application per family
- Apply online for 24-hour turnaround at https://family.titank12.com/
- Paper applications are also available at meal-serving sites and GUSD District Office
** Completing an application is quick, easy and CONFIDENTIAL.**
DID YOU KNOW FREE AND REDUCED MEALS ...
.. BENEFIT YOUR FAMILY
- Free school breakfast and lunch (when students return to campus)
- Discounted Advanced Placement (AP) test fees
- Possible discounts for home utilities, such as cable, phone, etc.
... BENEFIT YOUR SCHOOL
- Provide increased funding through the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF)
- Help support funding for computers and technology
- Help provide equipment grants to improve meal quality
Our service team is dedicated to nurturing the minds and bodies of the students at your child’s school. Keeping parents connected, through this site, you can check on your child’s menus, access nutritional information, ask us questions and find other useful links.
|Online Payments (Titan School Solutions)|
|Letter to household and meal application||Carta a hogares y solicitud de comidas|
Complete a meal eligibility application online by visiting the Titan School Solutions website.
Instructions and application are available in English and Spanish.
The Titan School Solutions website is mobile friendly and can be accessed on any mobile device.
For questions or concerns, contact Nalani Battaglia at 669-205-4000, ext. 4044.
How to Register
- Create an online meal account with the Titan School Solutions website.
- Follow the Titan step-by step instructions on how to set up an account.
- Parent Portal FAQs