Child Nutrition & Student Meals
Beginning Monday, June 14, GUSD will transition to our summer meal program for children ages 18 and younger.
Free breakfast and lunch will be provided at the following school sites, Monday-Friday:
|School||Breakfast Service||Lunch Service|
|El Roble Elementary||8:30-9:00 am||12:30-1:00 pm|
|Glen View Elementary||8:30-9:00 am||12:30-1:00 pm|
|Brownell Middle School||8:30-9:00 am||12:30-1:00 pm|
|Gilroy High School||8:30-9:00 am||12:30-1:00 pm|
A parent or guardian can pick-up meals for all children in their household. Children do not need to be present.
- Meal service begins Monday, June 14 and continues through Tuesday, July 27. Please note: there is no meal service July 5 & 6.
- Weekend meal bags will be provided on Fridays.
Please contact the Child Nutrition Department (669) 205-4044 with any questions.
more than a meal
Meal applications make a difference. The first time a family visits a school to pick up meals, they will be asked to complete an application to determine eligibility for free or reduced meals.
Applications help our district and schools receive much-needed funding.
Complete an application EVERY school year to ensure your child
doesn’t lose their free and reduced-price meal eligibility:
- Fill out one application per family
- Apply online for 24-hour turnaround at https://family.titank12.com/
- Paper applications are also available at meal-serving sites and GUSD District Office
** Completing an application is quick, easy and CONFIDENTIAL.**
DID YOU KNOW FREE AND REDUCED MEALS ...
.. BENEFIT YOUR FAMILY
- Free school breakfast and lunch (when students return to campus)
- Discounted Advanced Placement (AP) test fees
- Possible discounts for home utilities, such as cable, phone, etc.
... BENEFIT YOUR SCHOOL
- Provide increased funding through the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF)
- Help support funding for computers and technology
- Help provide equipment grants to improve meal quality
Our service team is dedicated to nurturing the minds and bodies of the students at your child’s school. Keeping parents connected, through this site, you can check on your child’s menus, access nutritional information, ask us questions and find other useful links.
|Online Payments (Titan School Solutions)|
|Letter to household and meal application||Carta a hogares y solicitud de comidas|
Complete a meal eligibility application online by visiting the Titan School Solutions website.
Instructions and application are available in English and Spanish.
The Titan School Solutions website is mobile friendly and can be accessed on any mobile device.
For questions or concerns, contact Nalani Battaglia at 669-205-4000, ext. 4044.
How to Register
- Create an online meal account with the Titan School Solutions website.
- Follow the Titan step-by step instructions on how to set up an account.
- Parent Portal FAQs