GUSD's Student Services department is devoted to providing support services that will meet the needs of ALL students in our district. To ensure that students reach their maximum potential, the priority of this department is to provide services that address the whole child. These services include Special Education, Section 504, Health Services and Home Hospital Instruction.
We invite you to acquaint yourself with the services that the Student Services department provides by clicking on the links below.
Student Services is committed to providing the support needed to ensure every student achieves meaningful and challenging learning outcomes.
STUDENT SERVICES DEPARTMENT SERVICES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- School Psychologists
- School Nurse
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Mental Health Counseling
- Adaptive Physical Education
- Occupational Therapists
- Behavioral Consultation Serve students age 3 to age 22
- WorkAbility Program
- Transition Partnership Program
- Home / Hospital Instruction
- 504 Accommodation Plans
- Special Education Interdistrict Transfers
- Special Education Transportation
- Requests for Special Education files
- Post Secondary Special Education
- Visual Hearing Impairments