Main Menu



Translate Page

Community Use of Facilities

The Gilroy Unified School District Board of Education believes that school facilities and grounds are a vital community resource which should be used to foster community involvement and development. Therefore, the Board authorizes the use of school facilities by district residents and community groups to the extent that such use does not interfere with school activities or other school-related uses.

Recently, he Gilroy Unified School District  transitioned to a new, easy-to-use, cloud-based facilities permit program called Facilitron. This platform allows interested parties to submit a facilities rental request, track the status of your request, submit insurance requirements and pay associated fees for your facilities rental.  To register for an account and submit a Facilities Use Request, visit the GUSD Facilities Rental Website through Facilitron.

Please note, reservations must be made 30 business days prior to the desired date(s) of use. All users must have an approved request on file prior using our school facilities. Users must submit a permit request electronically through Facilitron.