Skip To Main Content

Our Schools

Transcript and Records Requests

If you graduated from El Portal, Adult Education OR before 2001 please complete the rTranscript Request Form (see below) and mail in along with a copy of your photo ID and a check or money order payable to GUSD to the following address: attn: Liz Barron, 7810 Arroyo Cr., Gilroy, CA 95020.  If you are able to pay in person, please email the completed form and a photo ID to Once payment has been processed, you will be notified.

If you graduated 2002 or after, please place your order through