- TK-12 COVID-19 Decision Tree to determine isolation or quarantine guidance (updated May 6, 2022)
- How to conduct an at-home health screening
- Sample communication to parents of symptomatic student
- Health and Safety
- Information about COVID vaccines
- Updated Student Testing Protocols
- No COVID-19 vaccine requirement for students in 2022-23
All 1,200 HVAC units have been updated. HEPA filters have been installed.
Masks are not required on campus. Masks are highly recommended.
The District has installed plexiglass partitions at main entry points to campus.
Nurses are set to screen symptoms and minimize exposure.
Hand-washing stations have been installed at all campuses.
No minimum physical distancing is required.
Students and drivers will wear masks on all GUSD buses.
For questions regarding safety protocols, contact tracing, or the COVID-19 dashboard, please contact:
Dr. Paul Winslow