- TK-12 COVID-19 Decision Tree to determine isolation or quarantine guidance (updated November 15, 2022)
- How to conduct an at-home health screening
- Sample communication to parents of symptomatic student
- Health and Safety
- Information about COVID vaccines
- Updated Student Testing Protocols
- No COVID-19 vaccine requirement for students in 2022-23
TK-12 COVID-19 Decision Tree to determine isolation or quarantine guidance (updated November 15, 2022)
How to conduct an at-home health screening
Sample communication to parents of symptomatic student
Health and Safety
Information about COVID vaccines
Updated Student Testing Protocols
No COVID-19 vaccine requirement for students in 2022-23
Safety Measures on Campus
The Reopening Planning Committee and district staff are taking many steps to prepare for the eventual reopening of schools and for submission of GUSD’s COVID-19 Safety Plan. These efforts are aligned with the most recent guidance from California’s Public Health Department.
These are the important steps being taken to implement the “layers of safety” included in the State guidance:
All 1,200 HVAC units have been updated. HEPA filters have been installed.
Masks are not required on campus. Masks are highly recommended.
The District has installed plexiglass partitions at main entry points to campus.
Nurses are set to screen symptoms and minimize exposure.
Hand-washing stations have been installed at all campuses.
No minimum physical distancing is required.
For questions regarding safety protocols, contact tracing, or the COVID-19 dashboard, please contact:
Dr. Paul Winslow